Sun, 28 Feb|
Individual Volunteer Opportunities (1)
NGO: Feeding HK
Time & Location
28 Feb 2021, 8:00 am
Feeding HK, Hong Kong, Yau Tong, Ko Fai Rd, 17號Unit 715-717, Block A2 Yau Tong Industrial City
About the Event
Feeding HK also has individual volunteer opportunities all year round and you can sign up for them at any time to help give back to the community and volunteer for charities and organizations that are bettering the lives of others. Some of the current volunteering positions open now:
- Driver: Drive one of the vans to get food from companies with surpluses to charities with vulnerable people. Needs to be 25 years old or more and holds Hong Kong driving license.
- Warehouse Team Leader: Manage and ensure the food is being sorted properly. Ensure any other processes and help the team requires to package the food and veggies
- Bread Runner: Collect surpluses of breads from different bakeries in Hong Kong before closing time and donate them. This is open to all ages.
- Warehouse Assistant/Food Parcel Assistant: Sort food alongside team in warehouse. From packaged food to fresh fruit and veggies.
- Bread Run Coordinator: Manage a bread run collection point and ensure the donations are redistributed. Tasks include venue set up, greeting volunteers, and sorting and packaging the food to charities.
To apply/sign up for these positions, visit this website https://feedinghk.org/volunteer/#opportunity-tabs|0 and follow the directions to sign up on the calender and make an account.